1 ACTIVE USER:
Autoshopa long time ago
"Autoshop is the culmination of over a year's work on many autonomous, A.I., generative and 'creative' studies. It brings together many important aspects of research regarding creativity, perception, notions of value and/or authenticity. As well as providing a central focal point for a 'generative' multi-media system, it is parodying interface design and (both traditional and new media) software development.
Autoshop takes the clean-cut, productive interface of a well-known commercial software product (Adobe® Photoshop® in case you hadn't noticed) and imbues it with ideas of self-generative, autonomous, (creative?) influence and activity. Autoshop is capable of being both a tool for generating digital images under (variable) human control, and a play-pen for artificial/digital lifeforms, A.I. bots, and pseudo-chaos systems. The output is entertaining, startling and thoroughly usable.
- Loads common QuickTime image formats: PICT/TIFF/GIF/JPG etc
- Saves PICT format files
- Extensible plug-in system allows you to download new plugins and install them easily
- New plugins will be made available from this web page
- Examples of plugins: Instant New Media FX, Coolify, Zoom Blur, A.I. bot finger painting (and more)
- Examples of tools: Scribbling tool, thick paint bucket, Cigarette lighter,
- Wrinkle tool, Bugs add/remove
- Creative palettes: Sounds (listen to your pictures!), Colours (Your Mac's favourite colours?), Text and Scribbles.
- 'Easy-to-please' A.I. happy/sad face (see how the bot 'likes' your image at any moment)
- Autopilot creativity. Let the chaos engine draw your picture for you!
And much more."www.signwave.co.uk/products/autoshop